Saturday, April 11, 2009

Consult

Well, I had my consult yesterday and it went really well! So April 30, I get with the scheduler and get all my pre-op appointments set up! So, I should have a date by June 1st. WOW... I am thinking July or August. Yes, it could be sooner, however, we are going to Indiana to see family at the end of June and I have not been up there in ages and I really want to go! So, it looks like mid-July to early August - depending on what the work schedule looks like! So much to do before than!! WOOOO

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You've got to be sooo excited! I remember the time before surgery, and although it seems like forever to wait, it really does fly by fast. Take this time to practice taking smaller bites, not using straws, drinking lots of liquids, etc... It will make post op life MUCH easier! :)
    Huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know that.. I cannot belive it is almost the week of the alst week of April! !

    ReplyDelete