Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Really

OK.. So I feel like that girl in Will Wonka.. Daddy, I want it NOW!! I know .. patience. There is so much else going on .. I just want it to be my turn! I am mentally ready.. I just need to start tasting various protein supplements! And get some basic supplies.. small cups, ice cream maker, blender...
I am still not smoking.. and NO Weight gain!! WOO HOO!!!
Am I nervous? Of course.... it seems that you are either a success... or you will become debilitated by this surgery... really?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on keeping up the not smoking.. It will make you heal faster, you'll be able to exercise without gasping for air (eventually, you'll gasp at first, just until you get used to it! hehe), and you'll be a healthier person all around! WOO HOO!!!

    I recommend trying Unjury protein.. excellent numbers, and it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete